Careers – Store Display Coordinator – Dollar Tree Canada
Store Display Coordinator
This position oversees the merchandising and setup of new, remodeled, and relocated stores. This position works in new and existing stores to train associates on merchandising and freight flow procedures and to provide merchandising support in opportunity areas, specifically dealing with the problem store/districts.
- Travel as necessary to merchandise new, existing, remodeled and relocated stores. This should include both merchandising techniques and freight processing training.
- Manage payroll hours during store openings.
- Communicate with the Distribution Department regarding initial shipment and first regular delivery.
- Communicate with Real Estate and Store Planning regarding construction issues, additional fixture needs and layout adjustments.
- Communicate with SDM regarding new display ideas, freight flow efficiencies and merchandising direction. Also communicate hot selling and slow selling items as well.
- Work in existing stores which have opportunities, at the request of the SDM.
- Support off hours stocking crew operations where they are in place (primarily during the 4th Quarter).
If you are interested in a Store Set-Up Coordinator position, click to view open positions.