Careers – Store Manager – Dollar Tree Canada
This position is responsible for overall store operation, sales, merchandise ordering, and presentation initiatives.
- Customer service and management of all store personnel.
- Hiring the most qualifies candidates to meet the store’s needs.
- Creative problem solving in a way that improves store service efficiency and productivity.
- Performing all opening and closing procedures as well as weekly scheduling.
- Implementing all operational and merchandising direction that is communicated from the Store Support Center.
- Maintaining a high standard of merchandising, placement, and store signage.
- Must possess prior retail and management experience.
- Background in dealing with hardlines/variety merchandise preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment.
- Customer Service and the ability to set a fair, consistent standard for store personnel.
If you are interested in a Store Management position, click to view open positions.